Friday, June 6, 2008

Self-Introduction(Lim Teng Cherng)

My name is Lim Teng Cherng. I'm also known as TC. I'm currently engaged in Year 3 Sem 1 Bachelor of Accounting,UTAR. I took up this seem-to-be boring and dull course not because of my personal interest, but due to parental advice and good future prospects. I'm particularly weak in accounting and audit subjects, most probably due to the poor effort that i put in or maybe i just take it for granted.Any reasons behind it?i'm still figuring it out. Hopefully i'm able to make it right and strike for at least a second upper position (which i think is extremely important to secure a good job later)before graduating.

I'm from a small happy family consisting of my parents and a great younger sister. She's doing law at the moment. She's far more hardworking than i am,and i'm very proud of her. My father is a businessman. To me, he's the most knowledgeable creature on earth i hv ever met.This always makes me wonder whether i'm fit to be his son.He's like a friend and mentor to me.Unlike those typical fathers in Malaysia that seldom chat with their children, my father use to have supper with me at least twice a week and we chat about everything.From studies to gals.Anything. Whereas my lovely mother is currently engaged in her charity work.Almost fulltime. When i'm most down in studies, she's the one who inspires me and put me back on track. i'm very very lucky to have such a great family. Hope i can pay back one day.

Besides my nucleus family members, there are also few VVIPs in my life. Grandma, godfather, gf, and a few great great friends. Grandma, a happy-go-lucky person. Whenever i'm down, she's the best consultant. I met my godfather since 10.1.2007.Great mentor to me.A successful person as well, in terms of wealth and career. Hope to be like him one day. Friends.Can never do without them. All much more clever than me and probably will be more successful than me one day. I meet great friends from time to time. There is now one interesting friend in pursue. That person knows it. Happy to have them.GF?private and confidential.

Badminton = my life. Basically can't survive without it. Even though i'm not very good at it, it has coloured and brightened up my 'teenagehood'. It can also be considered as a great friend.

Surfing the net has been part of my life as well.
1. http://www.yahoo.com/ - checking emails
2. http://www.msn.com/ - chatting online
3. http://www.friendster.com/ - keeping in touch with friends
4. http://www.worldbadminton.net/ - badminton stars and tournaments
5. http://www.menshealth.com/ - relationships and self improvement Print this post

No comments: